Audatex bring their latest state of the art solutions to IBIS Bahrain to showcase the next generation platforms that improve productivity in your process.
Audatex, subsidiaries of the Solera Group, one of the world’s leading providers of software, data and services to support repair and maintenance activities are demonstrating their unique digital repair products at the 2022 IBIS Bahrain, at VIP Paddock Club, International Circuit, providing customers with the most complete solutions from one provider seen in the market today.
Solera | Audatex presents new digital Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions that can be easily integrated into existing processes for claims management:
The Qapter suite, a digital AI platform for automatic estimating and pre-checking combines machine learning and computer vision algorithms with Repair ScienceTM to automatically detect damages and deliver a quick and precise estimation based on a worldwide database. Users can control, modify and validate the estimation very easily.
Come and see the latest solutions powered by Solera’s Artificial Intelligence (AI):
– Qapter Claims, the online estimating solution for bodywork and mechanical repairs available soon for Bahrain. With its artificial intelligence modules, generate an automatic pre-estimate in less than 3 minutes for an accurate result: combine data science, Repair Science™ and a global database for an optimal intelligent digital journey. Request demo during the event.
– Guided Image Capture helps the professional or driver through an intuitive step-by-step photo process to take quality photos and determine an accurate costing
– Intelligent Damage Detection uses Solera’s Visual Intelligence technology to identify and document vehicle damage
– Autodata, the leading online source of vehicle servicing and repair data for cars, vans and motorcycles, is an online tool giving workshops access to official manufacturer data covering full colour wiring diagrams, accurate labour estimates, diagnostics, trouble codes and much more.
– Mentor by eDrivingSM helps organisations around the world to help reduce incidents, collisions, injuries, licence endorsements, carbon emissions, and total cost of fleet ownership through its patented digital driver risk management programmes.
To find out more, visit Solera | Autodata at IBIS Bahrain, at VIP Paddock Club, Bahrain International Circuit, 23rd November.
Solera is the global leader in vehicle lifecycle management software-as-a-service, data, and services. Through four lines of business – vehicle claims, vehicle repairs, vehicle solutions and fleet solutions – Solera is home to many leading brands in the vehicle lifecycle ecosystem, including Identifix, Audatex, DealerSocket, Omnitracs, LoJack, Spireon, eDriving/Mentor, Explore, CAP HPI, Autodata, and others. Solera empowers its customers to succeed in the digital age by providing them with a “one-stop shop” solution that streamlines operations, offers data-driven analytics, and enhances customer engagement, which Solera believes helps customers drive sales, promote customer retention, and improve profit margins. Solera serves over 300,000 global customers and partners in 100+ countries. For more information, visit www.solera.com.